April 27, 2010
Here is a clip from last September’s show. We got a surprise visit from a prominent politician.
Well, I didn’t get any comments from my last post. I asked, “What should you be doing instead of being on here?” I think the question was the problem. Whenever I ask something to revealing, I don’t get comments. It’s not you, it’s me. I would do the same thing. I got the same non-existent response when I asked these questions:
-How many people have you killed (on purpose or accident)?
-What is something you don’t tell your spouse about?
-What is something you wouldn’t ever type on the internet for people to see?
Since I didn’t get any comments, that means it’s a freestyle. I get to do whatever I want.
Hmmm…how about a list of signs it is spring in the Ozarks?
Signs it is spring in the Ozarks:
1. Your lawn has flowered. It will eventual look like grass, just not yet.
2. Your neighbor has busted out the cut off jean shorts you had tried all winter to forget.
3. You hear your tree gently weeping as it blossoms remembering how beautiful it once was before the various ice storms.
4. The fragrance of spring’s rebrith wafts into your home as you open your windows. That smell is then overrun by the scent of cooking meth as your sketchy neighbors also open their windows.
5. An abundance of woodland creatures prance about moments before they are hit by an ironic Jeep Liberty.
6. The guy who flips you off while making a left turn into Bass Pro seems kind of friendly about it.
7. Battlefield Mall starts selling weird crap in the parking lot again. Anyone in the market for a rug or fine art?
8. Breathing out of your nose feels like trying to use a hose with a family of squirrels lodged in it.
9. Artsfest + Rain
10. It’s sunny and warm and raining and cold and hot and sleeting and fire advisory and flash flood warning out today.
Next prompt: “What did you do well this last week?